home follow about tagboard
Introduction to Rose Stained Glass
Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 9:13 PM

I've decided to make this blog separate from my BJD blog (which you can find a link to in the sidebar).

Basically this blog will be about everything in my life that isn't ball-jointed doll related. Although lolita fashion will most likely be the focal point of the blog. Here I will post about lolita fashion, my favorite brands/pieces/etc., random lolita related ramblings as well as music and fun things I do.

Now, I want to say a few things about me. My name is Ali (but I go by Miku online and among certain groups of friends off the internet). I'm 24 years old, and I'm currently living and working in Chiba, Japan. I enjoy my life and my job here and plan to stay for a long while.

I love lolita fashion if that wasn't obvious enough. My favorite brands are Juliette et Justine and Moi Meme Moitie (and Angelic Pretty since they were the first brand I fell in love with, although my style has changed since I started). A few months ago, I probably would have said that my favorite style of lolita is Sweet, but recently I've made a turn towards Classic. Most of my future pieces will most likely lean towards the Classic and/or Gothic side. As I get older, I notice my tastes are shifting towards more mature looks and styles within the fashion.

Some of my other interests include visual kei. I've been part of the visual kei fanbase for a long, long while (for a good 8-9 years), and I still enjoy the music now. I also enjoy other Japanese rock/indie bands and a bit of J-pop here and there. ^_^

If you follow my BJD blog, you'll know that I love asian ball-jointed dolls and have quite a nice sized collection (and it's still growing). I'm also very interested in photography. I'm no professional but it is a big hobby of mine.

I think that's all I'll write for now. Please feel free to use the link in my sidebar to link back to my blog if you'd like~

Labels: , , ,



petals...

I live in a place where roses get eaten by lions and potatoes attacking humankind. I'm a weirdo and I don't believe in killing for justice, well most of the time. Put a short intro here.

archives
· February 2012
· March 2012


links

...☆ Doll Blog
...☆ My Flickr

tags




credits
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With icons from Cirque du Latte and pattern from Floraltutorials.
← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →