home follow about tagboard
Lolita Dress Wishlist
Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 6:07 AM

I thought I would make a wishlist of the dresses I hope to get in the future. I think the list is a good size and most of the pieces on it are not hard to get. Some are even still available on the brand website!

So here we go, in no particular order:

Innocent World - Rose Stained Glass JSK
This is the dress that inspired the name for this blog.
I absolutely love roses so of course I was drawn to this jumperskirt for the rose print, but also the unique design and layout of the print. There have been quite a few dresses with the stained glass theme but none quite like this design from Innocent World.

I also finally have this dress on order (the short version in the bordeaux colorway). I'm just waiting for it in the mail now. I should get it by the end of next week, and I do plan on taking photos of the detail and close-ups of the print. ^_^

Innocent World - Grazia Crown JSK
This is the next absolutely gorgeous dress that I would like to own from Innocent World. The print is absolutely lovely, and I am set on getting this dress in the bordeaux colorway (although I wouldn't mind the black either).

I love the print and details all around the dress, and I adore the bottom part with the crown and tassel prints. Another thing I like about this dress is the colors in the print, the golds, the reds, the blues...everything.

Innocent World - Dollhouse JSK
PRINT! PRINT! PRINT!
This has got to be one of my favorite prints out there. How cute is the little dollhouse, and it goes all away around the dress. I love the details in the print especially the little dresses in the windows of the house. I also love the reds and pinks on the cream background of the rest of the dress. Simply perfect!




Moi-meme-Moitie - Rose Print JSK
One thing I love about Moitie dresses is the design of the dress. I think this brand makes some of the prettiest dress designs. The lace used is also quite lovely.

This particular JSK has a gorgeous rose print with beautiful lace details. And I love the material used. I really want this dress, and I've seen it pop up in second-hand shops often. I think I will go for this piece next when I can afford to get another dress. ^_^

Angelic Pretty - Fantastic Dolly JSK
Ever since this print was released, I've wanted to get my hands on it. Of course, so does everyone else it seems, haha. It's quite popular so it's hard to find especially in the red colorway which would be my ideal colorway. But I would be fine with the lavender, pink or black as well.

I absolutely love the cosmetics print, and I love polka-dots so this is perfect. This is probably the only sweet dress that I really have to have eventually. I've been keeping an eye out for it at Closet Child. I look every time I got to one of the shops.

Juliette et Justine - La fête de Saint-Valentin JSK
I was going to buy this dress a month or so ago, but decided to get something else instead so I didn't go through with getting it. I wish I had, but I will eventually order this dress.

The print is gorgeous especially with the red of the rest of the dress. It reminds me a lot of a kimono print but with very Western style pictures. I think some great coordinates can be made with this piece!

Juliette et Justine - Couronne et de la crête
And last but not least another JSK from JetJ.

I saw this dress on a blog from another shop that sells different brands, and I loved the way it was coordinated in the photos. I also got to see it more closely in those blog photos. It's such a pretty dress and the print and color are both absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have this dress in any colorway (it's available in blue and purple).




That's the end of my wishlist of dresses I would love to own. Of course, there are other dresses out there that I would buy if I saw them in a shop, and I had the money. But these are the ones that I would actively search for although many of them are still available at the brand websites. I'm just having a tough time figuring out which one I should get next. xD

Labels: , , ,



petals...

I live in a place where roses get eaten by lions and potatoes attacking humankind. I'm a weirdo and I don't believe in killing for justice, well most of the time. Put a short intro here.

archives
· February 2012
· March 2012


links

...☆ Doll Blog
...☆ My Flickr

tags




credits
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With icons from Cirque du Latte and pattern from Floraltutorials.
← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →