home follow about tagboard
Disney Sea - March 2012
Sunday, March 4, 2012 @ 2:40 AM

Yesterday was a great day!

A few friends and I decided it would be an awesome idea to use one of the days we have free to all go to Disney Sea together. A couple of us had never been, and the ones who had wanted to go again. It's not far from where we live, only about an hour and a half train ride.

Anyway, it was an amazing time. I've been to Disney in Florida and California back in the States and always had a blast going to those parks. But I must say I think I enjoyed Disney Sea even more. It may have just been the people I was with that made it that much more wonderful, haha. There weren't many rides worth standing in line for but we still had a blast.

We got there bright and early for opening and went straight to ower of Terror to get fast passes since that is the most popular attraction. The line for fast passes was quite long but went pretty quickly. Even though we were there for opening, we were only able to get fast passes for that night so you can imagine how long that line was. It was good though. We spent the day walking around, eating and riding some smaller rides. There was a lot of eating to be had too, haha. One thing that I loved about the park was the amount of popcorn in different flavors. We tried black pepper flavor, milk tear flavor, strawberry flavor, and curry flavor. They were all delicious.

I think the best part of the whole day though was the closing show at night. It was amazing! I would love to see that show again~

Oh! I forgot to mention. We came around the 10th anniversary so there were special decorations and shows for that.

I took some photos of course, but many of them came out quite blurry (at least the night shots). But I wanted to share some of them here at least. ^_^



Labels: ,



petals...

I live in a place where roses get eaten by lions and potatoes attacking humankind. I'm a weirdo and I don't believe in killing for justice, well most of the time. Put a short intro here.

archives
· February 2012
· March 2012


links

...☆ Doll Blog
...☆ My Flickr

tags




credits
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With icons from Cirque du Latte and pattern from Floraltutorials.
← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →